Are you SOOOOOOOOOO excited?!
You know you are!
Here it is! And if you need a reminder of what it looked like before, go here or here! Or just be traumatized by the pictures below!
When we first bought the house
Trying to make it pretty and FAILING
(excuse the filth, this was taken RIGHT after I had my baby and nothing was ever clean then)
Okay Here's the breakdown:
New floor (Tile from Home Depot)New Counters (Half price granite from Steve Ogden Flooring, I would not recommend them, they took 3 weeks longer then they said and there was this awful huge gap I'm trying to forget about.!!!!)
New fridge (On clearance at Lowe's)
New accessories and stools
*Stools are from Amazon (mine are in black)
*Large Pear and Apple and three Glass Apothecary Jars are from Home Goods
*Glass collection above fridge came mostly from thrift shops/garage sales
*Old mixer and sift is from Goodwill in Portland
*Small Pear, Orange and Apple are from my mom
*Food Canisters are from Target. (I can't find them online, but I know they're in the store)
*Fabric for curtains is from Joann's
New Light fixtures
*Black Leaf Pendant from Overstock (I got mine at they outlet store and it was a gift so it wasn't that much, but still, that's where you can get it)
*Pendant from Ebay
New hardware from Home Depot and Ebay
Beadboard from Home Depot
Beadboard wallpaper from Amazon
New Cabinets from Sutherlands
Stencil can be found here
Green paint is Grape Leaves from Behr at Home Depot.
And any other wood odd and end was most likely from Home Depot.
For some tutorials go here:
Island
Stripping Cabinets
Hope that's all of it!!! And I hope it was worth the wait. Man, I LOVE IT! There's still a small amount of other last minute touch ups that you might be able to see in the picture. BUT all the doors and drawers are up and in, the dishes are done, the decor is up and I'm taking a looooooong nap!

7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm SO jealous!!!! Seriously! It looks amazing!!!!! You should turn in this link to:
http://www.remodelaholic.com/
(plus it will probably help get you more followers!)
That is so beautiful! I love it!!
wow! breath taking!! you are so very talented to do all that! i'm over here still in awe of the open-ness of it! i love how you made an island, found a new home for your awesome fridge, and added lots more cabinets. i'm totally coveting your kitchen right now! nice job!!!
WOW! That seriously looks amazing! I;m hiring you to do ours! (In like 10 years, so pencil us in :) I can't wait to see it in person!
Good job! Looks a million times better! I'm so happy for you! It is so nice to have a kitchen all finished.
This is just gorgeous! Visiting from Remodaholic. I had to come over and see the original post. So beautiful! I want the casablanca stencil soooo bad! Who needs a back splash when you have that?!!
Saw your kitchen on Remodelaholic. It looks great! I love the backsplash stencil and the color you chose, which is a great addition to the black, white and stainless steel. Congrats!
Post a Comment