My living room has probably had the least amount of things done to it, until now. I feel like each week I change my mind about something and the only thing that stays is the red walls!
Before:
After:
*The houndstooth just wasn't cutting it for me, and I think roman shades are so beautiful, but they kept breaking, so we replaced them with comb cordless shades. Much cleaner looking! (Plus, the cordless thing and the 1 year old thing go together like PB and J)
*The Curtain rods were an awesome find from Salvation Army. One of them didn't have the hooks, hazards of purchasing things (even in the original package) from a Thrift Shop. We ordered some hooks from Ebay and the total was $18 for both. Pretty good if you ask me!
*I gave up on making my own curtains and purchased some from Target. My mom gave them to me for my Birthday, which is in a month and a half, but she loves me that much! They were $25 for the set.
Now we need window sills installed and a bay window cushion!
My deadline for this is the middle of May, and I really think I can get it done, it's just so low on my priority list right now. Poor bay window, you still matter!

My deadline for this is the middle of May, and I really think I can get it done, it's just so low on my priority list right now. Poor bay window, you still matter!


0 comments:
Post a Comment