Apparently I stink at taking Before and Afters, but I'm getting better!
This is the only before picture I could find!
And the round one totally broke to pieces when we tried to take the mirror out! But they were all gross and goldish weird.
I have been trying to collect neat frames and mirrors for several months now, and wowza, they are hard to come by! I've found 5, and like I said, the round one was crap and broke (it was plastic and totally flimsy!)
But I spray painted the ones I have so far and arranged them in my hall! I think it's coming along!
It kind of looks overwhelming from this awful up close picture, but here it is from the kitchen:
Pretty minor, I think I want maybe 4-6 more, depending on the size, of course, but the way I'm going, it's going to take a year to collect them all!
Don't judge me based on the crap you can see on my floors/in my room OR on the hanging down fire detector! I'm a clean person, I SWEAR!
I have been trying to collect neat frames and mirrors for several months now, and wowza, they are hard to come by! I've found 5, and like I said, the round one was crap and broke (it was plastic and totally flimsy!)
But I spray painted the ones I have so far and arranged them in my hall! I think it's coming along!
Don't judge me based on the crap you can see on my floors/in my room OR on the hanging down fire detector! I'm a clean person, I SWEAR!

2 comments:
The close up pic makes the paint look like a completely different pic than the far away pic...it's the same paint color I'm assuming, and the lighting is weird???? I found huge success with finding awesome frames like that at TJ Max! I think I found all of mine there (a few different trips) Good luck! :)
Sister, I wish my house ever looked that clean! Lookin' good!
Post a Comment