Well, I've been on a painting spree, if you can't tell. And if you're going to be on a spree, might as well tackle the front door.
We need a new front door, and we're hoping to do that with next years tax return, but for now, it's just getting a face lift so I don't want to punch it in its face all the time.
And for whatever reason this is a thing with our door:
That's right, three peep holes, you wouldn't believe how many comments we've got on them. Pretty much anyone who's ever come to our house says something. It's hilarious.
I'm a fan of the "painted a different color than white" doors.
Friday, May 13, 2011
{Front door}
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You can't get rid of that door for awhile - you know your kids are going to love having a peep hole on their level! And I know I'm one of the ones that always comments - "Which one did you look through this time?" :) Makes me chuckle just thinking about it! :)
Post a Comment