Target is pretty much one of my favorite stores. Ever.
Really, ever. I feel like I always find things for a good price, and when I walk down the isle I will literally stop in my tracks if I see one of those little red clearance tags out of the corner of my eye.
Anywho... These little jars are about 8 dollars, totally depending on the size you get.
I purchased three, along with a jar of chalk board paint, and brush. I asked a friend of mine, who owns a cricket cutter, to cut out some vinyl stencils for me.
Three steps:
*Apply stencils
*Paint over stencils
*Peel off while wet- or you'll end up with this.I waited a few minutes and did another coat, mostly just laying it on thick.
Volia!These jars hold a ton of whatever you put in it, and by doing it in chalkboard paint you don't have to keep the same thing in it forever, like you would if you etched it!
Also, just a reminder, SPREAD THAT D.I. WIVES CLUB LOVE my friends! 50 followers= a giveaway, and let's be honest, it'll be awesome. 
Monday, May 16, 2011
{Super Duper Easy Peasy Food Jars}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SERIOUSLY I want to hire you to come help me redo my kitchen/dining room area. Not even joking.
I love jars...If I find one that is a good price I will buy it and figure out later what to do with it...LOL!!
Post a Comment