Thursday, May 12, 2011

Simon is One!

Can you Believe it!!?? I can't.
He was such a good boy all day! It's like he knew it was his birthday!He loved his presents!And his cake!!!I can't believe he's already one. It just keeps blowing my mind. I just love my little turkey so much! He is so smart and although he's not talking very much he communicates like crazy. He eats just about anything and he's so easy to please. He loves loves his dad and only one loves his mom. I get it though, it's a dude thing! It's hard not to sit here bawling when I think about how big he is. He's not my little baby anymore. He's a big boy with lots of emotion and concerns! He loves so many people and bring so much joy!
I love you so much baby boy! Try not to let the second year go as fast as the first!

0 comments: