Finding out you're having a girl is SO FUN! I've already sewn more in the last month then the last year. I made this baby blanket! Notice the adorable pattern and the soft bumpy side with a ric rac edge! It turned out so dang cute! And then a pile of burp rags! Who doesn't need those!I can't wait for her to come out!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Baby Girl!
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
SUPER CUTE blanket! I really like that. It looks like it will be so nice to cuddle a baby girl in. :) I'm so excited for you. P.S. when do I get to see pictures of your kitchen? Do I just need to come over and see it in person? That just might happen next week. We are going to give you more space in those extra rooms down there. :)
Post a Comment