Sunday, April 3, 2011

19 1/2 Weeks


Almost half way! I still havn't really gained weight so that's a Yay! Half way with Simon I had Gained 11 lbs, I was almost 15 lbs lighter then I was with baby number 2, but still, I'm pretty dang proud of that.
My sciatic nerve is totally hating me, which is a good 6 weeks earlier then I started having issues with Simon, so that stinks! but I think I'm going to go to physical therapy this time maybe, we shall see. I have a doc apt this week and I am going to talk to her about it.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Lewis said...

you look beautiful ashley :) Ps...i missed seeing you this weekend :( we need to talk...soon!

Elizabeth Lewis said...

you look beautiful ashley! ps...i missed seeing you this weekend. we need to talk! soon!!!

Anne said...

Hey! I totally forgot I was going to give you the name and number of my PT. She's awesome (although she tends to run behind, just fyi). Her name is Cheryl Farnsworth and her number is 801-685-9212. Her office is across the street from St. Mark's. Might be worth checking if she's on your insurance.

Meghan said...

Wow the time is flying!! I can't believe you're almost half way!

Talina said...

I had some major problems with my sciatic nerve really early in this pregnancy (starting about 9 weeks, though thankfully it seems to be better now . . . here's hoping that lasts). I had a lot of people recommend going to a chiropractor for an adjustment. I don't know if that is as helpful later in pregnancy, but for really early pregnancy sciatica, it is supposed to really help.
Congratulations on having a girl!