Monday, April 25, 2011

{Garage Door and Pantry Makeover}

Of course I forgot to do a before, but here is a beginning shot. Pretty, right?
Except, not really.
The real before had tan walls, same color as my living room.
You get the Idea, right?

And After!Garage doorPantry Door
(There you can see the tan it used to be.)


Here's how it was fancified!
Green and Black Paint: 50 bucks (youch!) (but I already have plans for the rest of the paint in the cans)
Spray paint for door knobs (yup, those are the originals!) 4 bucks
MDF and Crown Molding: about 8 bucks
So 62 dollars give or take. BUT really, if you think about the amount of paint used, it was more like 20 dollars.

It's been a looooong (and productive) weekend!

3 comments:

Cassi said...

I like the black

Jill Wilkins said...

I like TOO!!!! The black looks GREAT with the color of your walls :)

Remodelaholic said...

Great minds think alike!