Friday, April 8, 2011

{Kitchen: Almost done!}

I know I have been saying FOR-EV-ER that the kitchen is almost done, but seriously IT'S ALMOST DONE!
Here is the most done area, all the doors are up, it's decorated and painted (except the tiny yellow you can see to the right of the fridge that will get painted when we finish the tile).I'm waiting for the granite to be in for the final reveal! But my honey bunny said he can get the tile done this weekend! So that'll be it! 2 weeks from now the granite should be in and the kitchen will be done.

In the future I'd love to replace the dishwasher and stove. They're black, which looks nice, but who doesn't wish they had all stainless steal appliances in their house? But for now, they'll do the trick, and we bought them when we purchased the house, so they're still pretty dang new.

Do you love it? It took months, but it was worth ever stinking drop of sweat, and I did 90% of it myself, if that's doesn't say DIY Wife, I don't know what does!


0 comments: