LIVING ROOM IMPROVEMENTS!
The last couple weeks have been very productive for me. The kitchen is almost done, and I finished painting the new baseboards in my living room!
Before:

After:

Way Before (before we even had a new bookshelf):

After:

Story Time! Once upon a time Ashley decided to leave a tray of paint on the floor until she was going to do the another coat of paint on the baseboards. Several minutes later her wonderful child decided to wake up from his nap, and crawl around on the floor while she did something in the kitchen. While doing said something (for the life of me I can't remember) she heard some plastic rattling in the living room (I wrap the trays in plastic bags to keep the paint from drying out) and started to yell "NO NO NO! PLEASE NO!" and found her son holding a roller "helping mommy" paint!
I was going to take a picture, but panic mode set in before he started eating the paint. So in the picture above you can see a large white stain on the carpet.
Sigh. Good thing I want new floors anyway. Too bad that project is several months away. :(
Anyway, one last after:

Big improvement!
Now... Don't we think that these tan walls should be grey?
0 comments:
Post a Comment