Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Awesome}

My parents bought us a few Shelf Reliance can rotators a couple years ago for my birthday. I love them. But, they are a tad bit spendy. I saw today the coolest things I've seen in forever. Cardboard can rotators. Way cheaper! Check them out, get your food storage going TODAY!

Plus, let's be honest Pantries are the new living room. Everywhere I turn someone has a super fancy shmancy pantry that costs more then my sofa to fancify!

Hum... Should I remodel my pantry?

Ohhhhh, BROOOOOOOOOOOCCCKKKKKKK!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Kevin Phair said...

Some typos really turn out awesome and yours happens to be one of them. "Fancy schmancy panty." Where can I get those?

On a more serious note, thanks for the post. We've been looking for something to do in our pantry cupboards and I think these things will do the trick.

Nik said...

I am totally getting me some of these! Oh yes I am....one day when I have a house! WOO!