I just love to stalk blogs, who doesn't? And something I've seen lately that I think in genius is turning a closet into a office/sewing room/something besides storage.
I'm so sick of my house being a big storage closet.That's embarrassing.
This is the current state of half of my family room. We are stalking up for a garage sale in June. But honestly, I don't know if I can live like this for 2 more months. But don't worry, the rest of the house is clean...ish.
Anyway we have a pretty large space under our stairs, although you can't tell from this awful picture of the nasty accordion doors. But it's more then enough room to create a nice craft area that can be clean and organize and the door can shut to keep the babies out of it! Brock says it's doable.
And by doable, I'm thinking it can be May's big project!
Sheetrock tutorials here I come!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
{Craft... Room?}
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 10:20 AM
Labels: Home stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment