Well, Today I had my 20 weeks ultrasound which meant I had a car today!
Translation: Target, DI, and Joanns! DI helped restore some faith today. I found some sweet stuff.
Example 1:
This print is really large, if you can't tell, and it was TWO dollars! YAY!
50 Cents. And how lucky to find something monogrammed I could actually buy!
1Dollar!
Several Glass jars and domes all under $1.50
Another dollar, but seriously, it was so dang funny. If you can't tell (because of the awful lighting because I've been begging for a new camera for weeks and keep getting "I'm going to get the other one fixed") it has a mustache guard.
Hilarious!
Happy Tuesday!
Translation: Target, DI, and Joanns! DI helped restore some faith today. I found some sweet stuff.
Example 1:
Hilarious!
Happy Tuesday!


1 comments:
*Love the DI! You found some great buys! I especially love the monogram! I have to ban myself from the DI, I go nuts!
Post a Comment