Thursday, March 31, 2011

{Woot!}

Well, DI hasn't been the best lately, we're got to find some new places to go, because I've been to 3 in 2 days and wow, busy, crowded and way to expensive.

I found an AWESOME dresser that matched the one we bought a year ago for simon's room. It wasn't tall like his, but it was the same style. I got his for $25. The one today was $200.
That's not a typo. TWO HUNDRED!
It made me so mad!

But I did get this sweet type writer.
Sorry about the awful picture, I keep begging for a new Camera.
And a white cup and plate for a lamp I'm making.
SO it wasn't totally fruitless.
Anyone else find anything fun?

P.S. Who's sick of not seeing the kitchen done? I AM I AM!
But I have a completion date for you! The counters will be installed April 21st at the latest. Which means I have approx. 2 weeks to get everything else done! And believe you me, I will get it done!

0 comments: