Sunday, March 27, 2011

{Kitchen Backsplash Part II}

Warning: This was NOT easy! But it was totally worth it! I love every bit of it! And it's probably the cheapest backsplash ever. Over at Vintage Revivals She gives some great tips on when she did it. I don't need to beat a dead horse.
But here's the only place in the kitchen that's more or less done! Needs a coat of paint on the trim and counters! Which we're ordering tomorrow!!!

This week:
Sand and paint the last of the Cabinets
Paint trim
Order counters

Future:
Finish tile on floors (We need a tile saw to finish it... Someday..)
New sink
New Light over sink and east part of kitchen
Finish backsplash and trim
THAT'S IT!
I'm so close I can taste it!

2 comments:

Annie said...

OH MY GOSH! I love love love it! I'm so jealous! Seriously I want to redecorate my living room/kitchen/dining area, and you are such an inspiration!

Vivian said...

That looks great! It's got to be tough painting in that small area!