Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{I will call you squishy, and you will be mine}

Doesn't this look like a jelly fish?
Capiz shell lamps are HOT right now, I've seen them everywhere.

And for the record, I inherited my grandmothers Cadiz Shell Lamp about 3 years ago, when people still hated them. My sister made it clear she thought it was hideous.

HA!!!!

Now who's the trend setter?!?!?!

Well, I've been wanting to make a matching lamp, and thought of using this tutorial. But have been holding off, and today I realized why.

Because 5 bucks will buy you the Jelly that can be converted.

I know, I know, more projects added to the list. But I've already butchered it by cutting off all the shells and tossing the top. So I'm ahead of my normal self, because it didn't end up in a box in a spare room!

0 comments: