Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Turbo Jam+Fatty Ashley=Not fatty Ashley! (hopefully)


So, if you want a somewhat short (40 minutes) work out, that will make you feel like you can't move about 10 minutes in, and super sore the next day, Try Turbo Jam! I've been getting fatter by the second, and after seeing pretty much the worst picture of my fat self ever, I decided enough was enough! I love her 20 minute work out. It's what I’ve done the most of. But last night I decided to do a little more and try a longer work out. I think it was called Turbo Sculpt? Maybe? Well, it was less aerobics, more kick your butt lunges, arm exercises, etc. I really thought I was going to get stuck in my lung position about 15 minutes in. And then I thought I was going to die about 30 minutes in. But I did it! And I plan on doing it again tonight!
As much as I believe any exercise program/diet works if you actually do it, I am actually excited to use Turbo jam, and to not be a fatty anymore!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute!! I love you're writing style... and I love your attitude. Good luck with your workout!!!!! I hope you have fun. :)