Saturday, May 23, 2009

American Idol

Cue bow bow bow music that gets stuck in your head because it plays everytime they come back from an commercial break! This is American Idol: Ashley Style.


First off: NAILED IT! i KNEW, KNEW KNEW KNEW KNEW KNEW, that Kris Allen was going to win. I KNEW IT. Here is why. American Idol is rigged. you hear me? RIGGED! no way in junk they'd let 2 male rockers win in a row. No way! David Cook and then Adam Lambert? No. and frankly, I'm extremely surprised and impressed they let it be 2 dudes at the finally again. Kris had to win, it had to be someone with a style who hasn't won yet. Someone with a lay in the sun, strum the guitar kind of attitude, not a singing queer eye star!


Now, don't get me wrong, i think Adam had an amazing voice. In fact, there's a small chance i'll purchase his CD. Possibly an equal chance to me purchasing Kris's CD. But he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (times 1 million) theatrical. And yes, it was entertaining to watch, I enjoyed it. But, he was so screamy and crazy. I felt like each time he was acting, not singing. Kris always had his style, no matter what song he was singing, But Adam would do some crazy screamy thing, then sing awesome, then sing like he's on drugs. I know it's about entertaining. But it can get old.

Also, really? you still believe it's not rigged? I mean come on! the guy had a magazine cover before he even won! Although i do believe it's highly probably people found out he's gay and didn't vote for him. And while i am not pro gay, i don't think someone sexual preferences should have anything to do if they can sing. Which he can.

All in all, Good job American idol. You sucked me in... again...

1 comments:

Randy & Laura said...

I have a theory as to picking the winner right before it's announced...I think the winner is always on the left side of the other contestant. Now...I haven't been an idol fan long enough to prove this theory...but kris was in the same position dave cook was in. Just a thought.