10.)If I were Harry Potter I'd take emo pictures of my scar and put them on my myspace.
9.)If I were Harry Potter I'd apparate to work.
8.) If I were Harry Potter I'd cast protego and play dodge ball!
7.)If I were Harry Potter I'd flick my wand to make me some delicious dinner!
6.)If I were Harry Potter I'd drink, because I guess it's okay for underage wizards to drink, just not to do magic.
5.) If I were Harry Potter I'd play a brilliant round of Wizards Chess with my best mate Ron.
4.) If I were Harry Potter I'd tell Hermione to go stuff it!
3.)If I were Harry Potter I'd wonder why Cedric Diggory dies and comes back as a vampire? Do all wizards die and come back as vampires?
2.)If I were Harry Potter I'd knit myself some awesome monograph sweaters!
And the number one thing I'd do if I were Harry Potter.........
I'd turn Draco Malphoy into a bowtruckle.
Friday, May 29, 2009
10 things i'd do if i were Harry Potter
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment