Friday, May 8, 2009

Trying to use up the stash

During our move to the new apartment 2 weeks ago, I was packing up the second bedroom which is basically a crap, er... craft room. :) and I noticed how much of everything I had. My Large amount of fabric, my large amount of ribbon, my large amount of thread, yarn, pins, paper, etc etc etc etc... and I decided I was going to start using it up! and I must say I've done pretty well. I've tossed out my idea that going to the craft store 3 times a week was okay (no joke) with the exception of buying some fairly cheap sheer yellow fabric for curtains for my living room,I had to get something that matched my chair! (Man I love that chair).

I attemped to make a quick baby blanket to store for later, which turned out... i'll just say it, BAD. but whatever. It'll still warm some little toes someday. :) and it totally used up a good amount of the scrap fleece I had.
I also made a purse for my sister, using up the rest of the material from my chair. Man I love that Fabric. It's almost gone, and I'm so sad to see it go!

How much more can I get done this weekend... hum....

0 comments: