Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Life Consumed by TV

Probably no one (besides this girl) is more excited for fall TV then me.
Monday: House and lie to me on Fox
Tuesday: Biggest loser on NBC (this is a new addiction, and it makes me cry EVERY episode.)
Wednesday: Glee on Fox (and in Jan. LOST returns for it's final season. YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Thursday: Bones at 7 on fox, The office at 8, and (in oct.) 30 Rock at 8:30 on NBC
Firday: Ugly Betty moves to Firday's at 8, which is awesome. Now I have a friday show to consume my life and Dateline is on before that on NBC. Yes, i am an old fart and watch dateline when I can.

I love TV!!

To see the line ups go to:
NBC
ABC
FOX

How many days until fall? Geeeeeez.... I hate summer!

1 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I am excited for some summer tv too. Secret Life of the American Teenager starts in June, along with Burn Notice and I also DVRing Glee to watch later. I am glad there is someone else as obsessed with TV as I am!