FINALLY! Brock and I work the same schedule. And to add to the joy of that, we work right next door to each other. Literally. It takes about 3 min to walk from his desk to mine! We love it. We get to go home together each night and see each other on lunch. Yes, I know we are a sick married couple, but I think it's really hard on a marriage, especially at the beginning to never see each other, and that was what was happening to us. It sucked. So anyway, congrats to my super duper husband on a new (and better paying ;)) job!
So, Ugly Betty was such a let down! They had this big ending last season, who was she going to choose? Geo, or Henry?! who?! WHO?! I was sooo excited to find out and see all that crazy Ugly Betty Drama, and they showed this weird flash back thing and she didn't choose either of them. Which is what Brock said he thought would happen (good job). And, why does Daniel fall apart when Betty is gone like 10 min? Seriously, Player magazine? Stupid. I hope he gets back to Mode the next episode, because I don't want to watch Betty as an assistant to this zine. Lame.
But.... OH MY GOSH! FINALLY PEOPLE, FINALLY! Thank you for FINALLY letting Jim and Pam get engaged! seriously, I almost died when they didn't last season. I just love the office, I hope they don't pull a Gilmore Girls and break up at the end of his season after postponing the wedding over and over. Dumb! But I think we have to applaud the writers for the new drama with Dwight and Angela! I think it's so sad, but also so funny. And I think it takes some of the focus off of Pam and Jim, which will allow the show to keep going if they actually get married this season, because, lets be honest, we all watch it for the "Jam Drama".
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Office and Ugly Betty-SPOILER ALERT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was so excited about the engagement too! I love JIM! And you are married to him already. Lucky. I hope they let them get married, but also keep the show going. It would suck to have eveyone there but Jim and Pam.
I can't tell you how much I agree about the never seeing eachother thing. It's not always like that for everyone, but it's still like that for us. Lex has a pretty good schedule just as of this past two weeks and I'm loving it!
I'm not TOTALLY into the Office thing but it's obviously quirky funny... and Lex is liking it more and more, so I guess I'll see how that goes. :)
Post a Comment