How early is TOO early to start decorating for Halloween? 'Cause I was thinking I'd start next week, to early? I just love holidays, what can i say?
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How early is TOO early to start decorating for Halloween? 'Cause I was thinking I'd start next week, to early? I just love holidays, what can i say?
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 10:45 AM
3 comments:
Speaking as a Halloween Junkie, it is never too early. I would dress up every day if I could. Halloween is the best holiday ever. You just go ahead and decorate!
Natalee and I where doing some cleaning up of our second bedroom and she found all of her fall decorations and immediately wanted to put them up. Echoing Lena, it's never too early
you know i'm not a Halloween junkie, but a Christmas Junkie, and I try my hardest to wait until December 1st to decorate... so I have two suggestions, try to wait for October 1st, but if you can't, GO BIG!!
Post a Comment