I got my third migraine since that last post, last night. It hit about 4:15, but i was at work, and the gal I work with gets off at 4:00, so I was stuck here until 5. Luckily, another gal who works on my floor gave me ride home, or else I would have had to walk, and I probably would have thrown up all over 3900 south, and that wouldn't be embarrassing or anything. Anyway, I went home and slept from about 530 until 9:45 when Brock got off work. When he came in, all I could see with this dark tall shadow and I almost screamed, and when I say almost I mean there was an audible gasp of terror, ask Brock, but then I figured out it was him and not some crazy man coming to rape me or rob me. It was actually really funny.
These migraines suck, sorry to blog about it again, but I just wanted to explain why i was in bed asleep at 9:45 when Brock got home to scare the heck out of me.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Crappy Migraines Part II
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so sorry you get these migraines! I understand though, I get stomach aches like that all the time. We should form a support group.
Post a Comment