Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!


I am just so very lucky to have a husband that will sit and craft his life away with me. :) I made these a few years ago, and just loved them. so i wanted to make some more this year. And please, no comments about how I'm already preparing for Christmas, I already know some of you think it's oh so weird.

These are super fun and easy.

what you'll need.
3/4 inch long flat head pins

Small glass beads (whatever color you want)

silver sequins

Styrofoam ball, I used 3 inch.
First you place one bead on the pin. Then a sequin cupped up. and put the pin into the ball, pushing until sequin is flush with styrofoam. Continue until ball in covered with pins. :)Easy peasy, but oh so festive!

3 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I bet you could paint the ball first to make it even more colorful. I would love to make these, but Nik's bead phobia would prevent them from ever beeing on the tree. They look really cute though!

homemade by jill said...

Love your ornament and *really* love that you are already prepping for Christmas. :)

Brockalee said...

Those do look pretty fun to make and easy enough that even i could do it...lol