I decided to get an early start on Halloween this year, considering it was the first time in my life I could decorate my place the way i wanted. :) I went to savers on Thursday and I found these white ghost bells!!! They were super cheap, and they were brand new, always a nice touch when buying something from a thrift store. I went to Joanns and bought some raffia to go with the bells. (this is my pile of raffia.)
Here they are! on either side of my POULSEN sign. I twisted the middle of the raffia until it was like a rope and tied a knot making a loop. then i barided the bells in to the raffia. :) and I made some Candy Corn Garland, which is atop the POULSEN sign.
Beware tape, barbed wire, and spiderwebs are pretty much covering our apartment. Brock hates it because he walks his tall body through the spiderwebs that are along the ceiling and it grosses him out. Well, if he weren't so freakin' tall! Just kidding, he's height it great! :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I know it's still a way off, but it's going to be fun!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Early Start on Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your aprartment looks so cool! I am so jealous! I really don't have that many decorations, so it looks pretty lame in our house. You will be my inspiriation this year though!
You know what? There's no such thing as "too early" for Halloween! It's the one holiday that it doesn't irritate me that people decorate early! I think it's awesome!
I don't think there is any such thing as "too early" when it comes to Halloween! It's the best holiday so have at it! :)
Post a Comment