Brock and I have recently discovered a new love. Project Runway. We were at the library last week, looking at DVDs and I saw Project Runway. I remembered watching a few episodes with my friend Alison when we were house sitting a couple years ago. So I rented the first 3 discs and Brock and I became HOOKED! We couldn't stop watching to see who was going to get voted off, and we finished the discs in a couple days! OH NO! we still had one disc to go and we were at a crucial part! I wanted to go see the ending so badly, but it was to late to go to the library on Saturday to get the last one.
So we had to wait, Sunday came and passed (no library for us on Sunday) and then Monday, which was labor day and then became the worst day of my life (read last post). So finally, FINALLY, yesterday Brock and I took his first outing post surgery to the Library. We were up until 10:30 last night watching the last episodes. Oh boy, it was awesome, I highly recommend some Project Runway for your TV DVD Collection!
P.S. Don't tell Brock I told you he has a secret crush on Project Runway!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
New Addiction!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nik just confessed to me that he likes America's Next Top Model, which I have watched for years. Ha! Maybe there is hope for the husbands after all...
Post a Comment