Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who should i be?

Can anyone else believe it's already OCTOBER?! Because it is blowing my mind. I cannot wait until It starts raining, not snowing mind you, but raining. I miss that most about living in Washington. All the rain!


Okay, so it being the first of October and all, Brock and I are cracking down on Halloween and we need to know what we should be. Here are the ideas. Does anyone have a vote?
Juno and Paulie Bleaker, From Juno: Or Dr. Horrible and Captain Hammer?

Oh, it's just to hard. I think both would be really funny.

6 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Ok, I think that the Dr. Horrible would be hilarious, but I dont think as many people would get it. Not everyone is as up to date on current web shows as we are. But I also think that Brock could make a pretty awesome Bleaker. And I loved Juno.

Unknown said...

I myself am not familiar with Dr. Horrible so Juno would be the more recognizable costumes to me.

Vivian said...

I think Dr Horrible/Captain Hammer! (just to throw you off). Either would be great... And Jake and I can't come to your party :( We are going to my sister's.

Natalee said...

I like the Juno thing because:

1. You get to be pretend pregnant
2. You can carry around sunny d
3. Brock will have to wear hot shorts
4. I have no clue who Dr. Horribl is...

It's crazy that it's the time to start thinking about this. Wahoo!

ajandersonguy said...

DR. HORRIBLE!!! EL DOCTOR HORIBLE!! DAS VERFALSCHEN SIE SCHRECHLICH!! Oh, am I yelling, sorry. Well actually I believe that being Captain Hammer would be bestest. He has schnazier gloves and much larger bulgy muscles which is more like you Lurp. She can be either or. Hard decision.

Brockalee said...

I think that you should be Juno because it would be awesome (as well as all the ideas nat said)!!! Plus that Lurp can dress up as that Bleaker kid...lol!
I love that movie