Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Supernatural

Brock and I started to watch this show called Supernatural. It had Dean from Gilmore girls, my fav show, but his name is Sam. It also had a really hot guy as Sam's brother, and his name is Dean, Crazy, I KNOW! Basically the premise of the show is when the boys are little there mom gets killed by a “thing” and as of 3 episodes we have no idea what the “thing” is. There dad goes on these “hunts” killing evil things, trying to find and kill whatever killed the mommy. He goes missing which reunites the sons after Sam decided to go to college instead of help out the ol’ fam. Each episode, thus far, introduces a new supernatural being that kills people or something to that effect. Over all, I’d give it a B+. Not a family show, but since Brock and I don’t have any of those things called kids, I’d say it’s pretty good.

Speaking of kids!!!!!! GRRRR!!!! Yesterday when I pulled up home after work there was this little boy with a squirt gun walking around. Our lovely car has no AC, so the windows were down and as I’m rolling it up the little boy comes over and points the gun at my car, smiles, and as I glare at him he totally pulls the trigger and squirts my car. I’m still in it, window is still about an inch down and he says “hi”. I could have slapped him!!! I said Hi, as mean as I could and then told him my window was still down and he was NOT to do that again. I wanted to ask what apartment he lived in SO BADLY and go tell his mom that he was just down there squirting cars. But I didn’t. I walked to my apartment and started venting to brock about how I hated kids. I love babies, and I really like toddlers. But once they hit elementary school I really dislike them until they are mid teens. Seriously, I am seriously thinking of not having kids anymore. No joke!

0 comments: