Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Brock!!!



Today is Brock's 24th birthday! It's amazing to think 24 years ago and one day ago he wasn't even on this earth! he was in his mommy's tummy! CRAZY!


This was Brock's Robot cake, i tried to do the number 7 star tip all over it, i think i did okay for never having done it before. This robot is naked, but has red vine and m&ms buttons. An airhead heart, marshmallow eyes and a batman sucker in his hand! Oh and one of those candy sticks for antennae!!! (Brock says that's the plural of antenna, silly.)

Along with Cake we went to the zoo. I have some pictures of the crazy albino alligator. It was really cool. It's been a few years for both of us since we've been to the zoo, and it was our first time together. It was really fun.

Okay well, we are watching Gilmore girls, Birthday boys choice believe it or not!!!

1 comments:

Foulk Family said...

Happy Birthday!!

Ashley you are amazing! That naked Robot is so awesome. I think I will pay you to make me a cake for Kiel’s bday.
It totally beats the half eaten guitar cake (curiosity of Missy) that I made for Kiel ;)

Rock on!