Can I just say I love to get paid. I mean, who doesn't? but I think I love it more then most. My last post was on that sweater, I went to give it to the owner of the shop and I'm not going to lie, when she told me how much she was going to give me, I was slightly bummed. I mean, it took me about 55 hours, and i didn't expect like 10 dollars an hour, or something. But I did expect more then $1. Anyway, she paid me based on yarn price instead of time. :( BUT good new, she called me yesterday because she forgot how many balls of yarn I used and she told me she's going to pay me for the entire cost of the yarn instead of the discounted price she was going to do!!! Yeppy!! so it ended up being well over $100!
Tomorrow is Brock's 24th B day!!! That old Fart! we have fun plans of zoo and dinner and cake! I'm excited! We both took the day off to do whatever and it should be fun.
One last thing, Last wednesday night my friend Brittany's Boyfriend was killed in a car accident. I just wanted to throw that out there because I think today was the funeral, and I hope people are praying for his family and her. Thanks!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Gettin' Paid!
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment