Monday, July 7, 2008

exciting, exciting!

I should get better about keeping a camera handy, so ya'll can see some pictures. But for now, hope the words do.
Brock and I had a pretty good 4th of July. Started out with me doing our MASSIVE pile of dishes and Brock working until 3. When he got off he went to play some racquet ball with our new found friend Jake. Jake and Vivian Hsiao are in our ward, and they are pretty awesome. They've let us borrow a couple movies and they've played Rock Band with us also. After 3 games, and Brock once again realizing he's terribly out of shape, they called it quits and then we all went out to dinner. (we all meaning, Brock, Jake, Vivian, Their 1 year old, Xander, and me) Pho, of course. Brock and I are so lucky to find other Pho lovers in the world. SO GOOD! Although our fav place was closed due to the holiday we went to one of the other 5 pho places within 5 miles. Not as good, but it was still fun.
Murray park has a big fireworks show on the forth, so we went there, hung out a while, played with Xander, and I knit until dark when the show started. Overall, it was a really good 4th of July. Hope everyone else had an equally good day.

0 comments: