Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New project


So, after being disappointed over 3 projects: 1) Knit Skirt-messed up when joining into the round. 2) Really really cute shoulder bag with a guitar on it- not enough yarn (or so I fear) 3) freakin wash cloth! A WASH CLOTH!- it has a pattern in it following a chart and it's making me want to set myself on fire!... I have started a completely new project!!! Easy peasy lemon squeezy seamless baby sweater! I’ve made one kind of like this before, super easy, super fun, and super quick!!! I think I should show Vivian how to do this, my new knitting groupie. :)
I'm doing it out of sugar and cream cotton yarn. It's awesome because it's washable and like 1.50 a skein, so instead of a 50 dollar baby sweater the baby can't wear incase he/she decides to barf on it, i spent a whole 8 bucks! If you want the pattern I got it off this blog.

ALERT! THIS IS NOT CODE FOR I AM PREGO! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP! It’s just going to be quick and easy and not make me want to throw every bit of yarn I own away!

0 comments: