I knew Brock really wanted to see "The Dark Knight" but I didn't want too. :( But I'm trying to be a good wife and so I surprised him with 2 tickets for the 8 o'clock showing Friday night. I thought it was the third weekend, but it was only the second and so the lines were still insane to get into the theatres. Good thing we already had our tickets.
So, I know this movie is AMAZING to everyone else in the world, but to this girl… it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. It could have ended like an hour before it did and I would have been much happier. Also, it was definitely on the verge of R. You totally see some dudes mangled face. It’s sick. I wanted to throw up. So, sorry for all you who would give it an A+++++ I give it like a C-.
So, I know this movie is AMAZING to everyone else in the world, but to this girl… it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. It could have ended like an hour before it did and I would have been much happier. Also, it was definitely on the verge of R. You totally see some dudes mangled face. It’s sick. I wanted to throw up. So, sorry for all you who would give it an A+++++ I give it like a C-.


1 comments:
Too bad you didn't like Batman. Nik was wetting his pants waiting to see it. I really liked it actually. But I am married to the Batman expert, so I was a little swayed. I thought Heath ledger did an amazing job and the Joker, and you really get a sense at how completely nuts the Joker really was. Did you like the other Batman movies?
Post a Comment