Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finished!!!













I FINALLY finished something! the baby sweater i promised myself I would start and finish is complete. It was super easy, and I've actually knit a similar sweater before. It didn't have the Kimono part, it was just a pullover. But the increasing for the sleeves and the way the sleeves are done is like exactly the same. I ended up using about 2 1/10 balls of Peaches and Creme yarn in this dark magenta
color. I was so bummed when i had to break into the 3rd skein, but oh well, the yarn is 1.50 a skein, so it cost less then just about any other baby sweater that wasn't bought on the clearance rack at Old Navy. If you want the pattern go to this blog.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Very very cute! What are you going to do with it? I made a baby blanket in the first few months of being married, and put it away until we had Xander.

Ashley Poulsen said...

"I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... I'll smash it with a hammer!"