I've already changed out bedroom 2 times since we moved here. And at least 6 time since we got married. So... I'm going to take my time and find the PERFECT comforter to go with so i can keep it for like 5 years. Here are some i like:
I LOVE this one, but i can't decide if i would love it for 5 years, Or even one. 


Monday, August 30, 2010
I can't seem to pick!
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 11:11 AM
Labels: Home stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hmmm, I love the grey one! And you could do lots of colors with it for accessories...
dear ashley,
i love these and i want a new one too but picking a new bed set was one of the hardest decisions for me! No matter which you choose though, haha you wont last 5 yrs!!! one tops! :)
My advice? Pick which ever one that would be most visually appealing with a variety of colors. It's better to change around the cheap decor in the room (i.e. Pillows, pics, curtains) then to replace the very expensive (comforter). I like #1 or #3(?grey one) because you could change up the pillows to add variety. Because of the patterns on the others, I think I could get sick of staring at them pretty quickly.
-Alyssa
I agree with Alyssa. You can change the look of the bed a lot easier (and cheaper) with a bed spread that is a plain color. I like #1.
Post a Comment