Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dining room!

I've always chaning things. (As Carly reminded me via comment!) Which is one of my favorite parts of owning a house. When we bought this house it was SO BORING! Every wall was white, scratched, and blah. The floor was nasty linoleum that came up onto the wall, as you can kind of see from the picture. Boring!
So I decided to paint it orange. It ended up looking like this: Which I liked... but apparently I was the only one. :( So it's in the middle of change number three. And last big change that will happen while I own this house! Pictures to come (hopefully by this weekend!)

1 comments:

Carly said...

BUT ASHLEY I LOOOOOVE your decorating!!! Every single time. I Loved the orange it was so fun and i love it now. I think you are great and you put so much time and effort into each room to make it look amazing!