Monday, August 23, 2010

FREE FOOD! (almost)

My sister asked me, when I started couponing (p.s. is it COUP-on rhymes with SOUPon or Qpon? Brock and I can't decide) if I really felt like I was saving money.

See this? I'll tell you what this is:
2 DiGiorno Pizza's
4 things of huggies
6 boxes of cereal
3 boxes of mac and cheese
2 skippy PB
3 Sharpies
2 Glade Odor eliminator
1 Tilex
1 Suave hairspray
1 Tone body wash
2 bags of Dove Chocolates
1 tube of toothpaste.

Amount of money spent? 27 dollars.
And I'm getting 4 dollars back from single check rebates.
And I have 5 dollars in +up rewards

Those 4 packs of diaper alone would have cost me 44 dollars at regular price.

So yes, I am saving money.
Plus, it's fun.

2 comments:

Alyssa Phair said...

See it works!! Was most of that done at Rite Aid? I REALLY need to go there this week but will have to somehow find spare time while packing. Good work!
-Alyssa

Ashley Poulsen said...

The Bodywash, toothpaste, 2 packs of diapers and dove chocolates were from Riteaid, the rest from target/smiths/walgreens. :)