Oh man, oh man, today was fun. I saw an ad on Craigslist.org for a gal in Holladay who had a bunch of clothes and vintage stuff from 1900 to 1970. She opened at 9, and I got there at 10:00. It broke my heart a little BUT I did still find a few things... This awesome purse! And...
Do you love? It's a little damaged, but if you were 90 years old, you would be too. Oh my goodness, so beautiful.
She also had: And old flapper dress, it, so sadly, was pretty torn, but the bottom was so awesome, I just couldn't say no. And guess what, that's not the half of it.
To Be Continued!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Garage sale finds! Part I
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, those dresses are amazing!!! So neat!
Cute dresses! I also really like the side tables that you painted black. You really don't (nor do I think you could ever) turn anything into crap.
Post a Comment