Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Before and AFTER!















Okay, so it's yet again a pity me post. But... here I go.
I was cleaning out some old pictures (*what you clean?*) and I saw some from my Bridal Shower.

DUDE...

I was one hot tamale when Brock and I got married. I look so freakin' thin. And then looking through more pictures I noticed I used to have thicker eyelashes, and WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ALL MY CUTE CLOTHES?!

So here is my issues, I'm like... 50 lbs above what I'd like to be, my eyelashes are apparently falling out, and I gave all cute stuff to Chelsea.
Anyone looking to get ride of some fat clothes that will make me look better?
Anyone also looking for a running buddy who can only run for about 2 minutes (no joke)?

P.S. those aren't the BEST pictures to display my fattness, but they're the best I could find on short notice.

1 comments:

Annie said...

I love you Ashley- you are so silly! But seriously, I would totally love to run/walk with you! And don't worry, I suck at running too so no worries! I have actually been meaning to ask around the ward to find out who wants to go walking/running with me...so let's do it!