I'm just now noticing the structural changes and wanted to make sure I am seeing this right. 1. In the before pictures did you have a bidet? If so, why did you get rid of it? If not, what was it? 2. Did you put in a wall? Was there a door there? Where did that one lead to and why did you unallow access from it?
Thanks for answering my mosey questions. Looks great! -Kevin and Alyssa (mostly Kevin)
5 comments:
DUDE! It looks SO good! I'm very impressed :)
wow! that looks fantastic!
I love love love your cabinets! Nice work! You have such a fun blog... I like reading all your funny things.
Where'd you get your shower curtain? I tried finding a simple black and white curtain last summer with no luck. Very nice!
I'm just now noticing the structural changes and wanted to make sure I am seeing this right.
1. In the before pictures did you have a bidet? If so, why did you get rid of it? If not, what was it?
2. Did you put in a wall? Was there a door there? Where did that one lead to and why did you unallow access from it?
Thanks for answering my mosey questions. Looks great!
-Kevin and Alyssa (mostly Kevin)
Post a Comment