Friday, March 19, 2010

Diapers

Here is what i need to know:
On average, how many of each size diaper should I buy? Brock and I are stocking up and i don't want to end up with 500 extra size 2 diapers. Ideas?

Exciting post, I know.

3 comments:

Vivian said...

one package newborn (they go out of these quickly), I can't remember with size one or two, but 3s they are in forever. Buying a bunch of those is a good bet.

But I would not do too many now, just because there is a chance that your baby may develop a rash or you won't like the diaper. What I love, your kid may leak through because it doesn't fit him right, he may grow out of a size faster with how he grows. It's hard to know what's going to work right for you until he's here.

Unknown said...

I bet if you have equivalent of a jumbo pack of 2's, two jumbo packs of 3's, and two 4's then you're pretty prepared. You'll always use those and you won't be overstocked on ones you don't need.

Annie said...

Conner is still in size 1 diapers and he is 6 weeks old today.