I'm going to attempt to improve my blogging skills. You know, by actually doing it. If you're like me, you just want lots of pictures. So for March I'm going to try to post a pic everyday of the many many things i've been working on. Wednesdays I'm going to try to let people know what is actually happening in my life. Welcome to Wordy Wednesdays!
Remember when Brock had the Hiccups for-ev-er! Simon has inherited that lovely quality from his daddy. He gets the hiccups at least a few times a day. And I'd love to say how adorable they are, but really, they feel like my stomach is twitching. and i can't make it stop!
Overall Simon is doing well. I've had a few issues here and there, migraines and whatnot but the doctors still say he's doing great. i have to take my glucose test Tuesday and i am starting to think i'm diabetic. we'll see, i pretty much mostly think I'm a hypochondriac...
Overall Simon is doing well. I've had a few issues here and there, migraines and whatnot but the doctors still say he's doing great. i have to take my glucose test Tuesday and i am starting to think i'm diabetic. we'll see, i pretty much mostly think I'm a hypochondriac...

0 comments:
Post a Comment