You know what's difficult? Working 40 hours a week, being pregnant, trying to maintain some sort of social so and so, keep a house clean/furnish a house and now... cub scouts. Yeah that's right, I'm the new cub scout lady dealie. No, I will never wear a Scouts shirt, yes, I am terrified of the germs 7-11 year old boys carry that will get on me and then on my baby 2 1/2 months from now. And Yes i did maybe cry a little when the bishopric left my house. (sure hope they don't read this... because any calling is a good calling... right?!) Anyway... I'm so sick of being busy. I want a day off from life so badly, where Brock and I can literally sleep in until who knows when, then just stay in bed and watch TV, then go shopping with money that isn't ours, then eat an entire bag of Starburst Jelly beans (one of my fav things about Easter). Next Monday is our two year and I'd love it if the day could be like that... but it won't. I have doc apts. and I'm sure we'll end up doing house work because that's life. Anyway, that's my rant for today.
Also, i need to get my carpets cleaned, any recommendations? I called a place called something like 5 step cleaning or something, and the price seemed good. But I've never heard of them outside a google search, so if anyone has any recommendations bring 'em on!


4 comments:
I remember feeling that way. Actually I still feel that way I'm just not pregnant. Hahaha. Pregnancy is exhausting which makes life seem even more exhausting! Hopefully you get to do something nice for your anniversary. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from cub scouts and don't worry about the baby. He will build an immune system with or without scouts! :) now get some rest!
-Alyssa
David worked at a place in Provo called "Plush" that does a great job for a really good price. I know they do jobs in Salt Lake but they charge more so I don't know if it will still be competitve but you could check them out.
I was called to be the cub scout assistant just one month after Xander was born. I liked the calling, but the germs got to me too. I ended up asking to be released, then it took 3 months for them to find a replacement... Give it a go, but remember that there is no shame in realizing it just might be too much.
ps. I love the shirt!
Post a Comment