Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Moon

Brock again!

We rented New Moon tonight, and the anguish is palpable. Between floating R-Patz heads and muscley shirtless Jacob (who, let's be honest, is an Animorph), I hardly have time to scoff at the terrible, wretched dialog and plot.

The best part so far has been the boys sitting on either side of Bella with hands strategically positioned for holding opportunities. That takes me back.

We actually had (slightly) higher hopes for this one, what with the obviously bigger budget and better production values. I guess we didn't realize that what they actually needed were better books.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

OUCH!!!

Kristin LaBruzza said...

The hand thing at the movie was my favorite part too! That made me laugh so hard! But I did like this movie better than I expected to. It was the least favorite of mine out of the books.