My mom is awesome.
I had a stupid southwest airlines voucher i had to use before July 27th, so Brock and I are flying to PDX July 24th and home the 27th, nothing like cutting it a little close. :) It was going to just be me and little Simon, but the more I thought about it the more I 1.) didn't want to go 3 days without seeing my puddin' pie and 2.) became terrified of taking a two month old on a plane by myself. I'll learn, July will not be the learning time.
ANYWAY, so my mom, for my birthday is going to help buy Brock's ticket. Which thrilled me to no end. I love my parents, especially their willingness to spend money on me so they can see the new grandbaby!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Thanks Thursday: Mom- for helping with my life
Posted by Ashley Poulsen at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment