My last day of work was Wednesday. I was really struggling with being super stressed and just feeling like it was time to go. Brock supported my decision because he knew i was getting pretty unhappy and tired day after day. I think i didn't realize how tired pregnancy would make me. As much as i'll miss my clients and job I freakin loved getting up at 730, eating with Brock, and then getting busy cleaning (and hopefully in the next five minutes exercising. HA!) so the house is clean when my mom and sister come.
Want to finally see my favorite room in the house?
When you first walk in: A little to the left:
And to the right:
Not only is this my favorite room, I'm super proud of it, i designed it myself (not that i didn't have inspiration from other nurseries, i mean hello, who hasn't seen half way up horizontal stripes?) and it can very easily be converted into a little baby girl nursery! We decided we'd just paint the blue stripe pink or red.
Brock and I both have both had dreams he comes out a girl, I've had 2 this week. Weird, right? i mean... he's clearly a boy. I've seen. And I have tons of boy stuff, so BE A BOY!
well... I guess I better go exercise. Wish me luck! I'm hoping ten minutes on my bike doesn't kill me.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Last day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How'd you do the stripes? Painting stripes AND having them look good is really difficult! Good job!!! I can't believe how soon you'll have your baby!
-Alyssa
Oh, and I really love the dresser!
How fun!! The nursery looks great!! I want to see it in person too! I still need to finish decorating our nursery...I was supposed to do that the last 3 weeks after I stopped working before I was due...and then Conner decided to come 3 weeks early instead! And now I have just been busy of course being up at the hospital, etc, but...I'm thinking I should still do it while I have time before he comes home! ahhh!
So so so so so so so so cute. Great job Ashley. Please come visit my house someday and tell me what I can do to make it cute.
Post a Comment