Friday, April 23, 2010

Computer Issues

The charger to our laptop bit the dust a couple weeks ago and we just ordered one the other day. I tried to blog via our Play Station 3, but it ended with me almost in tears because i already think blogger is not so user friendly, so add not having an actual computer... it was bad. Now I'm house sitting for a little while and using their computer (Hi Annie ;) ) SOOOO.. Updates:

Congrats to Brad and Brooke, who bought a house!!!! ANNNNDDDD it's only like four blocks from us! needless to say, we'll probably be seeing even more of them, which is a good thing.

Mom and Becca came a couple weekends ago for a baby shower. My mom is insane, this child will have MORE THEN ENOUGH for the first 6 months of his little life. I just hope he's small so he can stay in the LARGE amount of 0-3 month stuff I have for him. BUT most of it is fairly gender neutral, so even if we have a girl next, I'm pretty much set for her.

Then we had another shower last Saturday for Brock's side. Left with a trunk full of loot. AWESOME. Including but not limited too some sweet clothes from aunties, two freakin' awesome diaper bags, diapers, and a crib mattress, which we really needed. YAY!

AND i have one more shower for the little guy for the Ward tomorrow. Not that I don't love it all, but I'm a little showered out, I'm glad he's almost here, and well stalked with clothes and everything else his little heart could dream of. He's already so spoiled.

Brock told me this morning he's going to keep his phone on vibrate instead of silent... just in case. Isn't that cute? I told him he could probably wait a few more weeks, i doubt this one is coming 4 weeks early.

Oh man, FOUR weeks. That will be here SOO fast. I can't wait. As much as i complain about my back, stomach, feet, and pretty much everything else, I'm so excited for this kid. I bought his blessing suit a few days ago and things like that make it all so real. I feel so lucky to have this baby, I can already tell he's going to be full of spunk, and a little crazy. But.. welcome to the family.

0 comments: