Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recognize this?

I've officially crossed over to the dark side. I reread Twilight a couple weeks ago. And while I still don't really care for her writing style, Bella or Edward. I am hooked. :( I'm almost done with New Moon, and can I just say Jacob is the new Marty? I just want Jacob and Bella to be together and for Edward to just die already. I mean.. he doesn't love her, he wants to eat her. It's just weird.
Anyway, with that said: does this look familiar? It should if you've seen the movie. This is "Forks high school" But not really. It's actually Kalama High school. and It's actually Kalama high school/middle school. AND it's actually were I spend many of my young puberty ridden days of 7th and 8th grade. You better believe I've been here: And here!




yeah. I'm awesome. :)

0 comments: